Terms & Conditions
1. We are a private company not associated in any way with any government agency. We strive to make visitors to our website aware that we offer an independent service to clients who do not want the hassle of filing government forms.
2. We aim to treat all clients with the greatest of respect. If you have a problem with the way that a member of our team has treated you, please email your complaint along with details of when the dispute took place to email@example.com marked for the attention of Tyler Janik. We aim to deal with all disputes honestly and fairly.
3. We issue refunds under specific conditions. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your refund request. Our refund policy is detailed below.
4. All of our application forms for the travel programs listed on this website contain a service fee sheet explaining the services we offer. By signing the service sheet you accept our fees and terms of business. Our application packs contain free government forms. By downloading our application packs you are paying for the additional information, which aids the filing of the government application forms. The terms and conditions of downloading an application pack are listed on every page with a request to read before downloading.
5. We strive to add accurate content to our website; however government information and programs can change without notice at any time. To this end we do not accept responsibility for inaccurate information. If you find inaccuracies on our website, please let us know the URL and the information you believe to be misleading or incorrect.
6. All information provided to Immigration, Visa & Travel services (IVT Services) is strictly confidential and kept 100% private. We do not give or sell information to third parties. Each of our staff members has signed an agreement prohibiting them from sharing information about our clients or the company outside of the company environment. Once we have fulfilled our business with a client their personal information is destroyed. We do not allow staff members to invade customers privacy by calling them (except in urgent cases) or by writing down personal information or credit card details. All contact with our clients is conducted via email. All email is monitored.
7. We do not take responsibility for information submitted by clients, which is not true, accurate or illegible.
8. IVT employees responsible for processing applications use titles like “IVT Border Crossing Agent” and “IVT US Visa Agent” to describe their position in the company. This title is not in any way related to the positions in the US/Canada government Customs and Border Protection agency who use the term “Border Crossing Officer” to describe public servants who administer regulations associated with immigration and customs control.
IVT strive to provide every client with an efficient and flawless service. However we appreciate that there may be times when you wish to cancel our service. We will refund your PayPal payment in full if you have not submitted an application form or have not provided us with all of the information we need to successfully process your application.
In this instance, please email IVT immediately at email@example.com. You don’t have to give a reason for your refund request, just be sure to provide us with the PayPal transaction ID so that we can trace your payment. You will receive your refund within 24 hours of us receiving your notification. You must make a refund request within 45 days of purchasing our service.
We cannot make refunds when an application has been successfully submitted according to the terms and conditions outlined on the application form, which you agreed to when you submitted your application to IVT. However if you believe that we have not carried out our work according to the terms and conditions outlined on the application form please email us – IVT is always reasonable and we’re willing to help.
We cannot refund fees paid to government agencies. To receive a refund for this fee you must contact the relevant agency directly.